- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- Standard steel replacement
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
23AE 12V Battery. It works with the Specialized SpeedZone Wireless Sensor.
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The…
The Kenda 35mm (Schrader valve) is made from butyl rubber. Kenda bicycle tubes are engineered to keep you on the right path.
12 splines, 22.6mm diameter fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, and other 5–10 speed freewheels. The FR-1.3 includes an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14mm axles.
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Fits smaller american juvenile/youth sized BB - Shell: 65mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 173 grams
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 26 x 1 (650 x 18-23)
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
Specialized's Enduro Grips feature multiple densities of rubber for vibration damping and comfort. Outside there's softer rubber and a textured pattern for a non-slip grip, while the inner cores sport harder rubber, which keeps the grips in place on the handlebars.
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up…
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a SRAM or Shimano front derailleur. These shifters are indexed to shift three gears, and feature micro-adjustments for perfect front derailleur alignment.
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
Jagwire's Road Sport Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true Pro Series compound for excellent braking and durability. The pads are cartridge-style for easy replacement without losing your brake shoe position and there are wheels guides on the shoes to help when you're putting a wheel back on.
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
Designed from a long line of dependable, lightweight chains that are built for toughness, the recommended chain for APEX 1, PC-1110. Designed with SRAM’s trusted XX1 geometry, the PC-1110 features solid pin construction, 11-speed PowerLock and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every…
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire