• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
- Steel star nuts for anchoring headset compression in steel or alloy steerer tubes…
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
Origin-8 1mm Disc Brake Washers. Works with most disc brake calipers. Ideal for mounting/spacing applications. - Stainless steel - 6mm I.D. - 10 per bag
Threaded headset keyed locknut washer - Bag of 10
- Replacement Rotor Bolt kits for Formula rotors - 6/pack
Chrome plated heat treated bolt - Forged steel conical wedge - For 1-inch steer tubes
Connecting links for Origin8 chains
Switching over to hydraulic brakes? Secure your cables with Origin-8's Hydraulic Pass-thru inserts. They will securely hold the hydraulic hose in place while you ride. • Fits bicycles with pass-thru braze-ons • Holds hydraulic hose securely in place • Bag of 10
- Replacement retainer bearings for an assortment of applications
The Problem Solvers Brake Boss Plugs are perfect for when you've removed your cantilever or linear-pull brakes in order to run disc brakes or a fixie setup. These plugs thread into the empty frame bosses and lend a clean look, while also protecting the threads inside the frame from corrosion.
The Problem Solvers Cantilever Studs screw into the bosses built into bicycle frames to provide the proper mounting studs for brakes. Each brake requires two studs.
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per…
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- Replacement V-brake pads - Wear limit mark - Ultra-light 6061-t6 forged pad holder - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, TRP, and all major brands of V-brakes
- Non-reusable joining pins for Gusset Chains
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
Connecting links for Origin8 chains - Enviromentally friendly coating passes 1000 hour salt spray test
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
- Steel adapter washer set fits into 10mm holes on Genetic Chain Tensioner to accept any 5mm quick release skewer
• Anti chain-suck device • Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts • If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
Problem Solvers' 11-speed Freehub Spacer converts your 11-speed freehub body to accept a 10-speed casssette. Use this spacer if you are running a 10-speed drivetrain on a new set of wheels with a 11-speed freehub body. The spacer is 1.85mmm thick.
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
Use these to shim All-City's cross levers down from 31.8mm to 26.0mm. - Adapts down to fit 26.0mm road, cross, or drop bars - For use with All-City Cross Levers with 31.8mm bar clamp - Sold as a pair
• Anodized or powder coated finish • Allows for secure clamping • Forged aluminum construction • 34.9mm clamp diameter
- Off-setting shims to use with Specialized Multi-position Stems
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • 6061-T6 aluminum lever and cap with a chromoly bolt • Bottle opener opens almost any bottle
Integrated spacer and top cap for use with star nuts and standard alloy steerer tubes - Provides a clean and lightweight stem cap solution - 6061-T6 alloy cap with 7075 alloy bolt
- Anodized 7075 aluminum with Torx T20 head - Only 1 gram per bolt